2 minutes reading
Everyone dreams of having beautiful, good looking straight hair. But due to busy lifestyles and frequent weather changes, it can be difficult to keep your hair straight and beautiful all the time whether you have short or long hair. Keeping your look or hair good all the time can be a bit challenging.
Even for those with naturally straight hair, the days when your hair is not what you like are the days when your hair looks frizzy and curly. You can try to fix this urgently by using heated styling tools, but that could be damage the hair even more. Exposure to extreme heat or excessive use of chemical, including hair dyes and hair bleaches, will damage your hair, causing you to lose the chance to keep your hair healthy and straight.
Why is our hair not always straight?
Dry hair is the reason why our hair is not straight because dry hair can cause the hair to appear curlier, fuller, making us appear like a curly-haired person. If dry hair is not nourished, it will cause *hair loss as a result. Lack of moisture, washing your hair too often, washing hair with too hot water are some of the reasons why our hair becomes dry, causing your hair to curl, frizz, and tangle.
The (not so) secret ways to keeping your hair straight and beautiful.
Today, we have some simple tips for you to make your hair straight and beautiful.
1. Use a comb that works for your hair.
After washing and massaging your hair, dry your hair with a soft cloth or microfiber towel. Then use a wide-toothed comb to gently comb through the hair. If your hair is tangled, you may need to use your hands to gently brush the hair first to loosen the tangles to reduce breakage. Repeat the same process every 5 minutes while letting your hair dry naturally. Focus on different parts of the hair, starting at the tips all the way to the scalp. This technique will help straighten and smoothen your hair. Do not use a round comb because it will make your hair curlier.
2. Dry your hair properly
If you're in a hurry and don't want to go out with wet hair, the only option you have is to dry it with a hair dryer. Let your hair dry by itself about halfway through and then blow it with a dryer. While using a hair dryer, place about 6 inches away from your scalp and use low or medium heat. Move the dryer around so it doesn’t stay hot in one spot for too long. Use a hair clip to cover the head top. Start blow-drying from the innermost layer of hair and slowly move towards the outermost layer.
3. Use a straight hair mask
Why go to a salon if you can naturally straighten your hair by yourself at home?
- Milk is an excellent natural straight hair formula, and honey can also make your hair silky. Mix 1/4 cup of milk with 2 tablespoons of honey. Once well-blended, apply it to your hair so you can have naturally beautiful straight hair.
- A mixture of 1/4 cup coconut oil and 2-3 drops of lemon juice can help straighten your hair naturally. When nourishing the hair from root to tip, the coconut oil will condition your scalp along with its natural Vitamin C. This hair mask will make your hair silky too.
- 2 whole eggs and 3 tablespoons of olive oil. Once well-mixed and stirred, it will become a good hair conditioning cream that can straighten your hair and prevent it from frizzing.
4. Always keep your hair healthy
- Eat nutritious food. Healthy hair requires a balanced and nutritious diet. Eat protein and iron-riched foods like fish, vegetables like spinach, soybeans, and milk, drink plenty of water.
- Prevent and repair hair damage when it occurs. Avoid using hair styling tools because, in the long run, your hair might deteriorate. It is better to use more natural tools, such as a hair straightener or a curling iron. Trying out different hair colors can damage your hair to the extent that it becomes irreparable.
- Moisturize your hair. You will need to keep it hydrated for a soft and voluminous hair and for getting rid of dry and frizzy hair problems.
Use a shampoo suitable for oily hair.
Taking a good care of your hair will boil down to a few things, such as using suitable shampoo and conditioner for your hair type and condition. If you have long , hair and want to keep it smooth all the time, try the new Rejoice Rich Soft Smooth! This shampoo not only repairs damaged hair that causes frizzy hair,but also keeps your hair shiny while protecting it from further damage or frizzing. Just use these great tips for you to have beautiful, straight, silky, and healthy hair that you want. You don't have to waste money on complex treatments or various hair products and tools to straighten your hair anymore, because, today, you can have beautiful straight hair at home with Rejoice!
*All references on this page refers to hair fall or hair loss due to breakage.